SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_614274309

Corner kitchen sink (Corner windows) or move to the side?

Lify
3 years ago

There is 96 “of space between the wall and the end of base cabinets on the right side of the kitchen... Originally, I figured a 33” corner cab with 30” farmhouse sink would work best due to the corner window... but now I’m wondering if I should Move the sink out of the corner to the right after seeing a lot of hate for corner sinks on houzz? I’m assuming 24” would go to corner, 15” between corner cab and sink, 33 “ sink base and then dishwasher to the right of the sink = 96”. Where would the 18” trash pullout best go in this scenario? Will it look odd to not have the sink at corner windows? BTW Can’t put sink in island bc it is not large enough...

current plan is to have 18” trash pull out cab to right of corner sink and dishwasher to

the right of trash... only problem is if dishwasher door is open in leaves a tiny walkway between island and door... right now dishwasher is to the left of the corner sink, which is in the prep space, but easy to walk around when door is open. Also, wondering if anyone does not like the trash pullout between corner sink and dishwasher?

Comments (12)