SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aineskow

Backsplash advice from the Color Club requested!

AMS
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi all! After years of research and months of waiting, my tiny galley kitchen is finally installed! Well, all but the backsplash (ABB). As you can see from the photos below, it is an all white kitchen. I won't apologize for it, I love white kitchens, BUT I want some color in here somewhere, and I refuse to use gray. So, I hope the card carrying members of the Color Club can help me!

My favorite colors fall into the aqua, teal, blue/green category. My favorite tiles are the handmade ones, that have slight color variation, and I have samples from Fireclay and lust after Mercury Mosaics. However, they aren't in my budget, despite the fact that I have a very small area to tile (~22 sq ft).

So, I am the proud owner of approximately 1 million samples from Tilebar :) I will post photos in the comments of some of my favorites, and I'd like your feedback to help me think of pros and cons! Important note: my house is a small 1.5 story that was built in the mid-1940s and has walnut stained hardwood floors throughout (except the kitchen where I installed marmoleum). Trim is white throughout. I have an ALL PINK tile bathroom that I have no plans to ripe out.

Kitchen (still needs finishing touches, like a new flooring transition etc.):

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County