SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

My first ever full blown Aldi shopping trip

3katz4me
4 years ago

I have never cared for this place. I've gone through a few times over the years and it just didn't appeal to me. I don't care for off-brand stuff and having tasted some Aldi crackers, etc. at a friend's home reconfirmed that. Now they are all over the place by me including a new one very close to my house. I went there one time because my regular grocery store didn't have some produce item and since Aldi was the next closest place I tried there. They had what I needed and I noticed produce prices were very good and the produce looked decent. I remember someone here saying they bought produce there. So I went another time to buy some kind of produce and took a swing through the store and thought the meat and fish didn't look too bad and things like milk were relatively inexpensive. I bought some fish last week and it was good. I've never bought enough to need a cart.

So today is my grocery shopping day and I thought I'd try doing the whole thing there - full blown with a cart. I usually buy a lot of produce and that was all good except they didn't have dill - had to go somewhere else for that. I bought a cart full of produce, some grass fed beef, flour, butter and a bottle of OJ. It wasn't crowded and overall a pleasant experience. I think I saved a fair amount over my usual store. I will probably go back on a regular basis.

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Premier Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz Winner!