SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Do you have an Indoor/Outdoor rug in your LR? KSWL inside

Oakley
3 years ago

My plan was to order a new I/O rug for the porch but it's still in pretty good condition. Now I think I want to order one for the LR. It's the only thing right now to lighten up the room. The rug we have now is too dark. With two very large dogs who shed and drool, and like to sleep on the rug, an indoor/outdoor would be perfect, IMO.

KSWL, aren't you the one who has that fantastic, colorful rug? If so, would you post it here? I'm really leaning towards a rug with a white/cream background with lots of color on it. Not colors that take up the whole rug, I need a lot of white to show.

Have you all used I/O rugs inside? I read a lot of people are doing this now. Sounds good to me!

The large rug we have on the front porch gets soaked with freezing rain and snow in the winter. It will stay frozen for days, and there's no damage.

Here's an old picture of my babies, brother's Wolfie on the left, and Lobo on the right. Both dogs now weigh over a hundred pounds. When I open the front door they get in front of me, and we've had strangers practically jump backwards off the porch. Strangers have no idea the dogs would show them where the jewels are. :)

Forgive the old junk room, it's fixed up now.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH