One last lone (lonely?) Carolina Wren left......

lynnceebee80

A Carolina Wren pair raised five babies and all are now out of the nest. Four have fledged and followed their parents into the woods next door. The fifth is sitting quietly in a corner next to where its nest is, not even trying to fly. Will the parents come back to help it? Can they count??? Will they know one baby is missing? Should I do anything???

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
catherinet

Hmmm.....wish I could help more. Has anything changed since you posted your question last? When you say it's in a corner, do you mean on the ground?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Sleek and Chic in the Lone Star State
Cosmopolitan flair springs up in the Texas countryside, courtesy of a jewelry designer and her husband
Full Story
Life Have the Kids Left Home? 16 Things to Consider
‘An empty nest is not an empty heart’ and other wisdom for when the household changes
Full Story
Life Simple Pleasures: Dinner for One
Make a solo meal a luxurious experience by savoring the moment along with whatever you cook
Full Story
We design functional homes for busy professionals who crave space to disconnect from their routine & unwind. Our... Read More
Fitzgerald Home Furnishings has everything for your home's interior - all under one roof! We have quality... Read More