SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crittermom92

Hoping the weather forecast is wrong.

Sam CO z5
4 years ago

It’s been near 70 degrees for the last few days and the roses are all starting to grow, as well as fruit trees starting to bud/bloom, clematis, bulbs. Lots of new spring growth. This weekend they are calling for a low of 13 Degrees. Hoping we get at least a little snow first to protect everything a bit, but Only minimal snow is predicted. 😢 This is the worst part about gardening in Colorado (And I’m sure plenty of other locations as well. ) hoping my new young roses can survive another hard freeze, and have enough energy to get going again. ugh. Summer where are you? anything that i can do to help prevent damage? Should I pile with mulch? Cover with sheets? Anyone tried anything that has actually helped? I hope you are all doing well during this strange Time of COVID. Just for fun, here is a cheater flower on my new prairie sunrise from high country. It smells sooo lovely and I’m happy to have my small collection safe inside during this next freeze.

And American legacy. A little beat up from the wind while on her field trip outside

Comments (33)