SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_wyman

Sherwin Williams / Benjamin Moore coordinating delima

Lisa Wyman
4 years ago

My lovely MIL has a new small ranch house that is being slightly remodeled prior to her move. She has zero confidence picking out paint colors. The painters are supposed to pick up the paint for the new house tomorrow (they're using Sherwin Williams). I live over an hour away and have no swatches to help her. She would like a light gray for most areas, and also really likes soft beachy colors. I'm lost coordinating her Master Bedroom with her Master Bath, which has already been remodeled and painted Woodlawn Blue by Benjamin Moore (which she loves, and chose because it was in her current bathroom). Input or other suggestions on the other colors I've managed to pick out from internet info and pictures would be great as well. So far I've come up with:

The living room, kitchen, and hallways: Repose Gray

Paneled den (that's being painted over): Alabaster. (I had thought about choosing White Dove if Benjamin Moore was being used.)

Trim: Pure White

Master Bath: Woodlawn Blue by Benjamin Moore (already completed)

Master Bedroom:??

(Kitchen cabinets and kitchen floor will be addressed in the future. Two bedrooms and the other bath aren't being painted at this time.)

Kitchen/Den (pre-remodel)

Bookcase was added in place of rail. Strong gate to secure basement stair area is being added.

New kitchen light

Master Bedroom pre-bathroom remodel.

Master bath after shower was added (Woodlawn Blue paint)

Comments (3)