Have you found any deals or bargains? Hhhhhhmmmm..............?
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (26)
Related Discussions
Have YOU found any bargains or deals? (December)
Comments (41)This is a January deal, but I got a great deal on a new chandelier. This will go in my eclectic den/sitting room/game table room I’ve shown here before. It’s meant to be a formal dining room, but we don’t need one. Anyway, after putting together some gifts cards, it cost me $25:...See MoreHave YOU found any bargains or deals? May edition
Comments (65)Found this antique toy dresser at the GW today. $5.99. Looked it up when I got home--it was made by J.Bubb in London, early 19th century. Found one that sold a few years ago for $225, but it was missing all the escutcheons and 1 pull. Mine is in excellent condition, all hardware intact and with the maker's mark. I can't believe this beautiful toy is almost 200 years old!...See MoreHave YOU found any bargains or deals? June Edition
Comments (29)Got this not-pretty microwave cart for DD’s new apt., which has a wonky kitchen with no counter space. Free! I removed the handles and replaced them with chrome handles, and covered the drawer fronts with floral print peel & stick wallpaper that I had leftover from another project. Total cost, around $7. Sorry, I don’t have an ”after” pic. Also from our local Everything Is Free FB page, I got her basic white bedroom curtains and curtain rods, and two kitchen chairs. We are hoping to find some bargains on the local FB Marketplace when we are up there next week. She gets the keys on Mon…DH and I are staying for a couple of days to help. I am not ready for this but apparently she is!...See MoreHave you found any bargains or deals? October
Comments (36)They are all doing well. I rescued 3 dogs since the first of the year. This one weighed 4 lb at 4 months of age. She was almost dead. I have never had a happier little dog. Another was an orphan. Mama dog died when pups were 2 weeks old. She gave them away to various people. The woman who got this puppy didn't have time to bpttle feed it and was trying to get her to eat puppy chow. It wasn't working.... no surprise. I have raised a lot of animals on a bottle... not a big deal to me, so I offered to take it, and finished raising her. The third dog is a very old, small dog that someone dumped out. It was cold and no one took him, so I did....See More- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
Related Stories

ANTIQUES10 Tips for Scoring Deals at Estate Sales
An admitted estate sale junkie shares her secrets for finding treasures at bargain prices
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Indispensable Tools for DIYers
Build your tool arsenal with these, and you’ll have the right equipment for any home project you take on
Full Story
MOST POPULAR4 Obstacles to Decluttering — and How to Beat Them
Letting go can be hard, but it puts you more in control of your home's stuff and style. See if any of these notions are holding you back
Full Story
BATHROOM WORKBOOK5 Ways With a 5-by-8-Foot Bathroom
Look to these bathroom makeovers to learn about budgets, special features, splurges, bargains and more
Full Story
MOST POPULARYou Can Turn That Into a Bathroom Vanity?
Find inspiration in 13 unconventional bathroom vanities that are as functional as the real deal
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGet the Scoop on Finding the Best Paint for Your Money
Scoring the best deal on paint for your home may have nothing to do with advertised specials
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Enduring Pieces of Decorating Advice
Follow these tried-and-true rules and you’ll be ready for any decor situation
Full Story
LIFEA Savvy Shopper's Secrets to Sales
Kelly Hancock knows a good deal when she sees it. Here's how she saves up to 75 percent off everything
Full Story
EVENTSTreasure Hunting at the Brimfield Antiques Fair
More than 5,000 antiques dealers are selling their goods along a 1-mile stretch of rural New England this week. Here's what we found
Full Story
VINTAGE STYLE5 Tips for Successful Secondhand Shopping
Learn how to score the best deals on the vintage pieces you fall in love with
Full Story












Michael