SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beccamorgan

36 inch dual fuel range recommendations!

Becca
4 years ago

Help! I bake and cook a lot and can’t decide on a well-reviewed dual fuel range under $6000. I’d like a variety of burner sizes/btus, a griddle would be nice, self-cleaning (i.e. well-insulated so it’s doesn’t heat up my kitchen), and larger oven capacity because I bake 8-10 loaves of bread at once. My house is an old Victorian, so I’d also like white with brass knobs - these are optional and I will choose better features over looks.... but one can dream, amiright?

I looked at the ge cafe pretty white with brass 36 inch range but didn’t like how all the burners are the same size.

The jenn-air and KitchenAid 36 inch ranges were recommended, but they both have only 5.1 cubic feet of oven space. That’s only slightly larger than my current 30 inch range. I can get last years jenn-air for under 6k and it seems to have all the features I want other than a smaller oven.

The ge monogram 36 inch range with griddle is consumer reports favorite range in that size. It sports a 5.7 cubic feet capacity oven. It seems to have everything I want except it’s a bit over price range.

Firstly, does oven capacity really matter when it’s a difference of .6 cu ft?

Secondly, do you choose a brand or look at individual models?

Thank you for your help!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!