SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jacqueline9ca

Long shot views of your garden...

4 years ago

It occurred to me that most of the pictures I take of my garden are of one bush, or one corner, etc. I just looked through photos from last Spring (and a couple from other years), to see if I could find real "long shot" views, which show an entire part of the garden. I found a few, and am planning on taking more of this type of picture in a month or two when the Spring flush starts. I find them very interesting, and I would like to encourage anyone who has that sort of pictures of their garden to post them here - with the Spring flush still a way off, and worries about the virus, etc., I think we could all use some beauty to look at, and remind us of why we do all of the work we do in the garden. Here are some of mine:

Back Patio:

South side of our house:

East side of the house:

Front (Western exposure) next to the sidewalk:

Same view as the one above, except this one was taken further South along the sidewalk at our lot line - this photo actually shows the entire street frontage of our lot (only the house side of the sidewalk - more stuff is on the street side).

Please, anyone who has long shot photos of parts (or all) of your garden - post them here - I would love to see them, and I'm sure everyone else would too!

Jackie

Comments (68)