SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
almanshome

Small Library - Need Furniture design etc HELP!!!!

Marina Moehring
4 years ago

We are now at the end of our renovation. Our small library has Christopher Peacock walnut cabinets on one wall. We are fine with furniture in front of them. The new bump out bay area has become the TV space - we like to watch our foxes, deer, birds and nature outside. We like English traditional looks and enough to have 4 people sit and watch a movie. The TV is on a temporary table since we played with heights and are happy our solution. We are playing with old (and able to be tossed) chairs and mini tables (also to be tossed) and are trying to come up with a room plan. We have an old family brass chandelier from my grandparents in Denmark to put up. The 2 existing sconces are polished nickel by Visual Comfort. The room is primed and ready for decorating and the trim has white oil paint. The floors are red oak and stained in a medium brown color (Provincial). Since we have the odd shape I'm completely confused. Our daughter wants at least a 2 person couch to snuggle and watch movies. Both our children are grown and we do have my mother visiting often. Thank you in advance!

Comments (4)