SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
homechef59

Need Color Design Help For Garage and House, Cpartist, PPF, ARG, etc

homechef59
5 years ago

The house and separate garages were built at different times by different people. They obviously do not relate to each other. I painted the main house last year. I kept the original colors. Now it's time to paint the garage. I want to at least create a coordinated effect.

The garage is brick with white vinyl trim and windows. The red brick has been painted with a bright white to try to create a German schmeer effect. The garage doors, entry doors roof are a dark hunter green. The metal roof is green.

The main house is brown brick with a lot of flash, wood siding and green metal roof. The porch decking is wood painted SW Dapper Tan. The siding is SW Macadamia. The trim is wood SW Antique White.

Here is what is not changing. Anything on the main house. The green roof on both the house and garage stay. I don't think I can successfully paint any of the bright white vinyl trim.

What combination of the of Dapper Tan, Macadamia, Antique White and Bright White can I put on the garage body or doors to try to coordinate the two structures? I'[m stumped. I definitely want the garage doors to recede. They are the first thing you see when you drive up. Please advise. Thanks.

Comments (32)