SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jmkautzman

Kitchen Remodel is finished!!

jmkautzman
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I spent the better part of a year reading Houzz daily sometimes all day looking for ideas and reading advice beyond belief for our kitchen remodel. It was overwhelming and I definitely spent way too much time overthinking every part of our remodel. And I mean EVERY part. But, I was very grateful for much advice I read on Houzz and pictures and learning about brands etc. So I thought I'd post our final results. We absolutely love how it turned out. We flipped our kitchen and dining room. Some said it couldn't be done but we found a great contractor who said it could and made it happen. Quartz is Pental Quartz - Misterio, Cabinets are Decora - Kindling on Maple from Home Depot (Not made anymore, got them right before discontinued), flooring is Cascade Prime - Sand Castle, simple white subway tile backsplash with light grey grout, GE Slate appliances, Gunmetal grey pulls, Kraus 33" grey granite sink, Worldy Gray Paint by SW (there are a million greige colors in the paint world!) and so much more. We absolutely love everything about it!!! There are so many decisions, handles, handle placement, toe kick color, faucet (soap dispenser or no soap dispenser) the list is truly endless.......but take your time and choose what makes you happy (if you plan to stay long term in your home) and you will not regret it. Sorry for all the rugs - two dogs and a cat make a lot of messes.

Comments (28)