SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
em_slifka

Help! Can't find a duvet cover I like that fits in my room! (photos)

em_slifka
4 years ago

I love the bright and airy beach or cottage feel in my bedroom. In the winter I dress it up with a fuzzy comforter and a red throw blanket and pillow, but for the most part I like to keep fresh and bright colors. More than anything in the world I want to get rid of my carpets and paint my walls--but its just not in the cards for me right now with time constraints and $$.

I have a padded very light tan headboard that I absolutely adore and a white/grey dresser that I will literally never get rid of, but I can't seem to find a comforter or duvet cover (preferably a duvet cover, they are so much easier to wash than king size comforters) that I like in my bedroom. I dont want something dark-- the walls and floor are already so dark and I officially live in the cloudiest city in the US (Pittsburgh) so I need some happiness/brightness in my life. I've included a photo of my room where the headboard is.

I typically just had a white quilt on there in the past and switched out sheets and pillows to add color in wherever, but my husband reaallllyy wants a fluffy comforter, so here I am. lol.

PS, this is as bright as it gets in that bedroom. ignore the mismatched bedside tables, thats a work in process. My husband claims he'll make me some but we've been in this house for 4 years and I'm still waiting...

Comments (8)