SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tfitz1006

Help me pick some pendant lights

tfitz1006
4 years ago

Hello, a while ago I posted up my kitchen and the things I wanted to improve. Consensus was it was a total gut but finances and energy didn't allow for that, so we're doing a reface with new Cambria Berwyn countertop, tiles as shown, and simple white fronts. We also have a new stainless sink and faucet and will add undercounter lighting. I have lots of spotlights in the beams and also three little square lights. I don't really mind the look of the spotlights but would like to eliminate the three square lights for perhaps two pendants. Can anyone suggest what might be nice, and also a placement that makes sense (maybe go with the two on the right side as they are centered on the island and eliminate the one to the far left?) Our style is traditional but I guess it's a bit farmhouse-y due to the beams. My question also is - when lights are mounted in beams, can you just order standard pendant lights or is it different b/c of the way they are mounted? One last question.....you may be able to see that the refrigerator is marred in the front. Believe there were a bunch of scratches and someone may have tried to spray paint over them but it is just a weird blob now. Is there a way to fix this? Is it hard to spray paint the whole front in a way that looks even and nice? Thank you!

Comments (2)