SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

Considering Canadel for kitchen table. Any experience with Canadel?

bac717
4 years ago

I have been looking in stores and on line for a new table for our kitchen and keep coming back to Canadel. Do you have any any experience with Canadel? We will be replacing a table and chairs from Athol, a company no longer in business. The finish on the table has held up remarkably well over the 27 years we've used it. Canadel has a catalyzed lacquer finish. If you have a Canadel table, how is the finish holding up for you?

I'm pretty sure I'd like a 42" round table with a pedestal, but still haven't made a final decision. Here is the space where the table will be placed. The table needs to butt up against the island because the family room begins to the left where the wood floor ends. It's just the 2 of us now, so we need only 2 chairs for everyday use. Any more than 2, we'll eat in the DR. Light over table with move and or change.

Here's the set up we had prior to refinishing the floors and moving the island slightly closer to the family room in order to gain more work space in the kitchen.

Comments (21)