SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
philip_dixon33

Looking for modular sofa pieces for a svery specific sectional

Philip Dixon
4 years ago

My entertainment room has an area of 110" between a door and a wall for a sectional couch. I'd really like two seats with two corners on either side, and more seats/chaise on the ends. However, 110" is awfully limiting for this. It's hard to find anything under 115" that has two seats of space between the corners. The only thing I've found are leather pieces from a brand called Office Star, their Wall Street collection. However, they're faux leather and I'm really wanting some cloth for the upholstery. They're a bit pricier than I'd like too.

If I could find a set with variable depth seats, the two center seats could be 27-28" wide and however deep, and then the seats on the ends could be 27-28" deep (including the back) and fit well enough in the space. Another option, would be a very wide single middle seat, something like 48" wide, enough for two people to put their feet down, or one person to sit in the center, and people on either side with foot room. Then the depth of the seats (back included) could be 31-32" deep.

Problem is that I can't find any of this stuff except for custom furniture outside of my budget.

Comments (4)