SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
just_terrilynn

Rooms we Love (RWL) "Orange" January 2020

just_terrilynn
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi all! This is a new monthly game to pay homage to those favorite people from the past. Remember D.A.T? Those were the days! Anyway, we are going to create NEW memories with a monthly Rooms We Love (RWL) thread. With the exception of this month the (RWL) threads will always start at the first of the month. Every month will be a different theme. The object is to look for or create a room you love using the theme. If possible, be inspiring by putting your own spin on a mainstream idea.

Guidelines:

Use current photos from magazines or any source, or, do a collage of current selections.

Yes, you can use your own room. you are not dead yet so that would be current.

Explain why you like your picks.

Are there any elements you would like to learn more of?

There is no critiquing.

The person with the most "likes" creates the next month’s theme and posts these same guidelines.

Keep it posted on Conversations but all are welcome.

You can post anytime within the month.

Have fun and encourage!

This Month...Rooms we Love "ORANGE" (inspired by Ida).

What I love love is the wallpaper and brick wall. I'm in Florida so do not see interior brick walls hardly ever. I would like to learn more about the finish on that brick. Who says orange brick can't be cool?

Over all ...just diggin the mix of some things with an organic feel and a touch of drama.

My room inspiration came from snippets from this months ELLE, House Beautiful and Dering Hall to create a collage of my liking.

Comments (162)