SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bayarea_girl

Rainbow Niagara and Peach Swirl

At this time of the year, I feel lucky to have roses blooming in my garden. Here are some of them. Rainbow Niagara is the opened bloom in the middle. The rest of the blooms are Peach Swirl. Because of the cold weather, Rainbow Niagara bloom color is lighter than normal which makes the bloom looks almost like a Peach Swirl bloom.

Rainbow Niagara (MACtaurang/Marvelle/Tropical Sunset), a hybrid tea rose, bred by Samuel Darragh McGredy IV (1988) and introduced in New Zealand (1995). 4.5-inch yellow, orange-red stripe blooms have moderate, fruity, sweet fragrance. This is one of my favorite cut flowers.

Peach Swirl (TEXpeaswi), a hybrid tea rose introduced in the US by Texas Rose Ventures (2017). Edmund’s' Roses has one of the best descriptions for this amazing rose, "Lavish swirls of peach, apricot and creamy yellow create a breathtaking display. Like a scoop of delectable ice cream, the large fragrant blooms of this phenomenal rose are a delight for the senses; one look, one whiff, and you can't help but come back for seconds. Long canes make this rose perfect for cutting so the decadence of the blooms can be indulged upon indoors, as well." Helen

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH