SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
queenbe11

SOS ~ Need BM Paint Color for Bathroom by tomorrow ~ HELP

queenbe11
4 years ago

I'm redoing my small bathroom 6x10 feet. I have all the basic items on an idea board. I'm burnt out putting all this together in 7 days. All done except paint and a mirror. The

Levity 59 in. x 62 in. Semi-Frameless Sliding Tub Door in Nickel with Handle · More Info

Woodfall 37 in. W x 22 in. D Bath Vanity in Dark Grey with Granite Vanity Top in · More Info

LifeProof Shadow Wood 6 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (14.55 sq. ft · More Info

project starts tomorrow and I need a paint color, something fairly neutral. I don't have any natural light, its a small bathroom. White tub, toilet, white medium size subway tile from tub to ceiling, I'll include photos, I would love suggestions that will make it warm and inviting.

The last pic is the floor I selected. The vanity I bought is a bit lighter than in the pic, its more like the gray in the pic with the tile. Sorry I don't know how to remove pics, I shouldn't include the shower doors.

My eyes will be eternally grateful, as will I, to anyone taking the time to help.

Comments (8)