Marilyn, look Hank the possum!

ravencajun Zone 8b TX

He has a warm comfy place to live out his old age. Hank is a lucky fellow!
https://www.boredpanda.com/wholesome-possum-facts-aunt-feeds-hank/
Sweet!

SaveComment4Like2
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Hank

4 Likes Save    
marilyn_c

No kindness goes unnoticed. The goodness we do in our lives will come back to us in many ways.

<3 Hank <3

4 Likes Save    
lindaohnowga

My hubby took a styrofoam ice chest and cut a door in the end and we put a blanket inside. We have 3 possums that come to visit, Possie, Memie and BeeBee, and often see them snuggled up in there.

4 Likes Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

We had a nice box with blankets in it way back at the old house when there were a lot of feral kitties. But that poor possum, that had been attacked by some animal, and his back was peeled to the bone. He had very serious injuries. He moved into that box. We would put out food and water. Figured we would start smelling him when he died in there. But lo and behold he lived! He never got around really well but he did get out and hunt. I am still amazed that he lived. They don't bother me at all. I like seeing them on my security cameras.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
My Houzz My Houzz: A Cottage With Cozy Charm and Show Biz Treasures
A Melbourne, Australia, home displays its owner’s theatrical roots and eclectic style
Full Story
Your First House So You're Thinking About Getting a Dog
Prepare yourself for the realities of training, cost and the impact that lovable pooch might have on your house
Full Story
Fun Houzz Houzz Call: Show Us Your Summer-Loving Dog!
Share a photo of your pooch kicking back in the backyard, helping you in the workshop or enjoying your favorite summer getaway
Full Story