SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Floof! Christmas Lists!

amylou321
4 years ago

What is on yours? Either to buy or to receive? Or people to buy for? Or cookies to bake? Or whatever?? I have a few. Even though I don't really care about getting presents at Christmas, SO INSISTS that i have a list, ready to go for Christmas, Birthday and Valentines Day. So a lot of times, if i see something I want, instead of just buying it then i will put it on my list and let him get it for me when the time comes. My list is really short this year, and it annoys him. This is all I could come up with:

1. A pink ninja blender( I just want it for the color, though i am SURE i will use it)

2. New bras(I HATE spending money on bras and shoes, I don't know why. I'll let him pay for them.)

3. MAYBE and instant pot and a wrap for it so it will be pink.

That's it. That's all I got. Apparently that is not enough. I told him if he WANTS to clear my Amazon and Ebay wish lists I wouldn't object. They are FULL of little things that i would like to have. I have my eye on a 20 foot tall inflatable penguin to go along with Mr. Blizzard, so maybe I will ask for that as well. I don't know. Christmas is NOT about getting stuff to me. I love the season. I don't care if i get nothing. I LOVE to give though.

Anyway, he is absolutely no help in what to get him, as usual. But I still manage to make a list for him. I LOVE getting him presents and surprising him, but I wish he could come up with something that I KNOW he would like. So far on my list for him:

1. A set of Blink cameras (these came with a free Echo, which will likely never be used) I also ordered a few different mounts for them, because i know how weird he is. I got some gutter mounts, and some that are flexible so you can wrap them around a pole or something.

2. A Ring Flood light camera. We need a new floodlight anyway, and he is really taken with the idea of this, so Ill get him one.

3. A cordless nail gun. ( he has one that attaches to his air compressor, but i think a cordless battery powered one would be better in some situations)

4. Some gloves and a toboggan that have flashlights built in.

5. A big fat outdoor cushion. He likes to sit outside on the steps and the one he has now is well past being useful.

6. I always get him a few pairs of pants and some shirts.

7. I also always get him a pack of white t shirts, tank tops, underwear and socks.

8. Some of those Nike slides that he likes to wear around the house. They are due to be replaced as well.

9.I was toying with the idea of getting him a new leaf blower, but I think he would rather get that for himself. We'll see.

10.I got him a Carhartt Stocking that i will fill with goodies i know he likes. Carhartt is his favorite brand.

11.Maybe a leather valet to hold the stuff from his pockets. It will beat everything falling down in to the couch cushions or rolling all over the bathroom counter.

12. Speaking of Carhartt, I ordered him a "beverage holder" which clips to your belt and holds a can. he is never without a Mountain Dew, so I thought it would be funny.

13. WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE I WILL COME ACROSS!!!!

The only thing i KNOW for sure he wants is something that i have no idea how to go about getting. He wants a particular type of puppy. I really don't think i have the time or am savvy enough to find a reputable breeder right now. Although i would like to. He has rescued lots of dogs off the side of the road and given them good lives and I would like for him to have a dog that he picked out for the house.

My other list is people to buy for, which is blessedly short. One coworker, who bought me some elf socks is getting a book about funny and obscure facts about American history, a passion of his. And an eagle figurine, he collects eagles. For my office as a whole, I will be replacing the gross old baking sheets we have in there,as well as getting some new oven mitts. Last year, i replaced the pots and pans and cooking utensils. I will have some small things on hand in case someone else pops up with an unexpected gift. For the last two years,a sister has been getting me Christmas gifts, so I will keep something on hand just in case she does again this year. I send the two nephews who are also my godsons a card with 50 bucks and one of those 3 flavor popcorn tins every year, that's easy. I hear rumors that there will be a white elephant/dirty santa exchange at the family Christmas gathering this year, but as i am skipping it, I don't have to worry about that. But, even though I am skipping the actual party, that doesn't mean i won't be cooking for it, so there may be more lists to come,which is fine. I like Christmas lists!

What's on your list/lists?

Comments (18)