HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (18)
Related Discussions
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Comments (4)Rosefolly, you said that so beautifully, thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here, may every joy visit your heart on this and every other day. Most of all I wish everyone much love and contentment for all the good things your life may hold....See MoreHappy Thanksgiving
Comments (6)I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday. I love my traditional turkey dinner. Old-fashioned bread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh cranberry-orange sauce, pumpkin and pecan pies. i know some folks like to try new recipes, but for me, once a year, i like the old ones. I must confess that I did almost succumb to Ina Garten’s chocolate bourbon pecan pie recipe though. I will have to try that sometime. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone....See MoreHappy Thanksgiving to Our Canadian Friends
Comments (5)Thank you, carol and fun2Bhere. The weather has been glorious this weekend. We had a kubie roast and went for a long bike ride yesterday. It was a beautiful day. Just right. 🙂 I’m making a big dinner the weekend after next when family will be here....See MoreHappy Thanksgiving Day
Comments (4)Theresa, thank you for always remembering us on the US Thanksgiving. I hope your day last month was special too. I wish ours was in October, putting a little more space between this and the Christmas holiday. Oh, well. Happy Thanksgiving to you all from Minnesota....See More
Related Stories

FALL AND THANKSGIVINGIt's Black and White and Fall All Over in a Holiday-Happy Home
Get inspired for budget-friendly fall decorating by a resourceful stylist's thrifty but sophisticated adornments
Full Story
FALL AND THANKSGIVINGHouzzers' Tablescapes Capture the Thanksgiving Spirit
We feel blessed with abundance sharing all these wonderful, creative Thanksgiving table decorations by Houzz users
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLShow Us Your Thanksgiving Table!
Post pictures of your fall centerpieces, place settings and other table decor. They might be used in a Houzz story
Full Story
HOLIDAYS10 Tips for a Calm, Heartfelt Thanksgiving
Go easy on yourself this year and allow some breathing room to enjoy the holiday
Full Story

MOST POPULARThanksgiving Tales: When the Turkey Tanks
Houzz readers prove adept at snatching victory from the jaws of entertaining defeat
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Thanksgiving Table Decor!
Mercury glass, pheasant feathers and colorful glassware are just a few of the fall table setting ideas we're spotting
Full Story
HOLIDAYSYour Guide to Stress-Free Thanksgiving Prep
We break down shopping, cleaning and cooking into manageable bites so you can enjoy yourself on the day
Full Story
HOLIDAYSRoom Tour: Reinvented Thanksgiving Table
Create a beautiful Thanksgiving table with found treasures and handmade charm
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSHere’s a Thanksgiving Centerpiece You Can Use Through the New Year
Make a fall centerpiece that can transition to winter with ingredients foraged in nature
Full Story





Lars