SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Kroger delivery

Kathsgrdn
4 years ago

Well, I just used used their delivery service. I was ready this afternoon to run to the store but then couldn't leave because I was having stomach issues, if you know what I mean. Anyway, decided to order and see how it went. Everything was fine except they brought me lavender scented toilet paper. It stinks right through the wrapper and is so bad I'm going to have to wash the fleece jacket I wore outside to get the groceries from the guy. I called Kroger but they don't actually do the delivery and shopping so they can't help me. I would have to take it back to the store with my receipt which isn't happening tonight. Annoying you can't get it fixed since going to the store kind of defeats the whole purpose of home delivery. I am thankful for the Immodium, though, and frozen meals that I need for the upcoming work week. Good thing my daughter is coming tomorrow to take down some Halloween decorations left on the roof, I'll just give her the toilet paper. I just wish it wasn't in my house because it is stinking up the kitchen now.

Comments (18)