iTunes 12 help-----How to burn selected songs onto playlist

ginjj

Love help on this. I bought a CD through the iTunes Store. I see the album and all the songs in iTunes. I want to burn to a disc only some of the songs. I believe I need to make a playlist of those songs. I thought it would simply be a matter of removing the checkmarks for songs I didn't want but that doesn't seem to do anything. Do I have go drag them somewhere?

I guess it's been a while since I did this, or maybe my iTunes version 12.8 did something to it, or maybe I'm not able to figure things out.

Thanks,

Ginny

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ginjj

I"ll take a look, I did an initial search but it seems my question, of how to NOT copy an entire CD wasn't answered. Maybe it will be in one of those links. Thanks

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ginjj

I finally figured it out - once the entire CD contents are showing up, if you hover over each song it brings up a heart on the left side of the song which if you click on it "selects" it. I then dragged all the selected songs over to the "new playlist" I had created.

Thanks!

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Backsplashes Houzz Quiz: Which Kitchen Backsplash Material Is Right for You?
With so many options available, see if we can help you narrow down the selection
Full Story
Budgeting Your Project Bathroom Workbook: How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
Learn what features to expect for $3,000 to $100,000-plus, to help you plan your bathroom remodel
Full Story
Feel-Good Home Escape the Inheritance Trap: What to Do With Sentimental Pieces
Too meaningful to toss but too hideous, precious or unusual to display? These ideas can help
Full Story
Established in 1992, Armor Fence is a family-owned-and-operated business priding ourselves on providing the... Read More
Wilfredo’s Landscaping Services is a local landscaping company that is committed to customer satisfaction. We are... Read More