SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

My new cordless Dyson V8 animal

3katz4me
4 years ago

I just tried it for the first time today. Holy cow - this thing is amazing!! I just can't believe how well it works on the carpet and the rugs and I couldn't believe how much stuff it sucked out in the areas that the cats frequent. And that was on the normal setting not the high power so it ran as long as I needed it to run. I just kept saying WOW as it picked up the seen and the unseen and I kept emptying it out. I have to say I have never been this impressed with my Miele canister and this Dyson is so much easier to use - light and maneuverable and no cord. A couple times I found myself wondering if I had enough cord to get to the next area - oh joy - no cord!

I'm figuring out my own housecleaning routine now that I've dismissed the latest house cleaner and no new one in sight. I haven't really cleaned my own house from top to bottom in about 30 years. You will think I'm completely crazy but I ended up making a spreadsheet housecleaning chart. I decided I needed some kind of checklist and one thing led to another - Excel the universal list making tool. And people ask me what I do all day now that I'm retired.....

Comments (51)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz