Chi, please help with a recipe!

maddie260

Hope you can help me out? Updated my laptop and there have been some glitches to say the least.... Can you please share the recipe for your olive tapenade? I would like to make it for Thanksgiving? Thx!

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maddie260

Found it! Had taken a screen shot.

Save    
Chi

Oh good! Here's the link if you want to bookmark it.

https://smittenkitchen.com/2009/04/artichoke-olive-crostini/

Save    
maddie260

Thx. Spent 90” on phone with Apple today- my documents including my recipes never migrated over- yikes! But, this was one I had taken a screenshot. And, yes, problem resolved!!! Thank heavens!

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Oh I am making that! I love Olives and I love artichokes.

Save    
Chi

It's really good. It is best once the flavors have time to meld together so I usually make it the day before.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides Design Recipes for a Fun and Functional Entry
These rooms in a variety of styles show how to create a welcoming first impression of your home
Full Story
Herbs 9 Fresh Herbs for Crowd-Pleasing Thanksgiving Dishes
Pluck these herbs from a windowsill pot or a garden for a Thanksgiving meal that sings with fresh flavor
Full Story
Community Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help
Want to donate or volunteer to aid victims of the storm? Here are groups assisting with disaster relief and recovery
Full Story
Founders Eric Smith and Dan Swain, find joy in creating functional and unique spaces filled with well-crafted... Read More
Friendly Painting, Inc., is a full service residential & commercial painting and contracting business founded in... Read More