Bad Parenting or Bad Children

Ladydi Zone 7A NW BC Canada

I am not sure if this is the right forum to voice this but here goes. I find there's a common response in Gardenweb (here as well) to blame the parenting of the child rather than the child themselves when they display bad behaviour. Of course that usually is the case but I believe, whether young or old, not exclusively as some suggest. I think I am a good parent and have taught my children right from wrong. I have one child who is wonderful and one who is not. I feel rather sick to think someone is blaming me when my 'bad' child gets in trouble or misbehaves. Just throwing that out there.

SaveCommentLike
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Remodeling Guides 7 Bad Things Your Home May Be Hiding
What you don't know about your home could cost you during a remodel. Here's what to plan for
Full Story
Beneficial Insects Bid Bad Garden Bugs Goodbye and Usher In the Good
Give ants their marching orders and send mosquitoes moseying, while creating a garden that draws pollinators and helpful eaters
Full Story
Kitchen Islands Before and After: From Functionally Bad to Efficient and Plaid
A poorly laid-out kitchen gets a makeover that works hard for the homeowners who use it
Full Story
We create amazing residential and commercial interiors unique to the clientele that we represent. This means that... Read More
At Bull Run Kitchen and Bath, we are dedicated to providing professional service and work hard to ensure that our... Read More