SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_13542653

I don't like my Blomberg vented dryer at all.

4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Back in March of this year I switched from the old gas in-a-good-way-monster dryer and LG washer to more compact and suitable for one person Blomberg washer and vented dryer.

I am more than happy with the washer, it's pretty amazing little monster - if I can stuff the item in the drum it will sure wash it to perfection. Had no issues washing queen dawn white comforter and other large peaces.

But the dryer....It dries out the washer laundry fine (although it takes longer than my old gas dryer, I knew that when I switched from gas and large drum to a smaller electric machine) but this pesky moister sensor...

I have a lot of dawn pillows and a dawn comforter, I like to put them in the dryer to fluff, but the dryer stops running on high temp after few minutes when it figures out that the item is dry and switches to the lower temp/stops. I trie different settings with the same results. I get the dawn item out (pillow, whatever) barely warm. I don't like it. I also rely on high heat to sort of sterilize my dawn items (no, I am not switching to artificial fillings)

Is there any way to remove the moister censor ? And if I do will it ruin the dryer?

Is my problem unique ? Does anyone else have issues with Blomberg vented dryer way of operating?

Need advice, please.

Comments (9)