SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
canyonwind

~~~OBF SWAP OCTOBER~~~ "SIMPLY SEEDS...BAKER CREEK STYLE"

canyonwind
4 years ago

OBF October Swap...SIMPLY SEEDS....BAKER CREEK STYLE!

Before I post the swap for October, please read the following rules.

Our Blooming Friends Swap Group [0BF] was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between group members.

Membership requests should be sent to Shirley [Brittneysgran]

And the rules:

1. Have fun! No bickering!

2. Send your swap by posted deadline. If you are going to be late in sending, please POST that on the swap thread.....

3. Always include a Delivery Confirmation/Tracking number and

post it on the swap thread when you send the package. Post after you have sent your swap.

4. Please send things that you yourself would enjoy receiving.

5. Please post after you have received your swap and post what you have received

6..You will be required to replace a swap package that does not make

it to your partner, for any reason. Also you'll be required to replace any item that arrives broken/damaged.

7. If for some reason, you must pull out of a swap, please let the swap host know ASAP.

8. Have FUN and ENJOY!!

And the Swap for the month of October.......

"SIMPLY SEEDS...BAKER CREEK STYLE"

Let us keep it simple and inexpensive this month of October, You won't have to go to the post office to mail a package. You won't have to mail a package or envelope from your home. Simply you will send your partner three packets of seeds (herbs, vegetables, tomatoes, flowers ) DIRECT from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds. Shipping is always free at Baker Creek and they include a free packet of seeds with every order. They do send a tracking number when they ship. Yes, you will be ordering seeds for your partner and having Baker Creek send them directly to your partner. I would guess that most of our members have ordered from Baker Creek before. That is it. Easy does it!!

When signing up to swap, if you like, please post several kinds of seeds that might be of interest to you. The fact that you post seeds that you would like does not mean you will receive them.

The Baker Creek website is

rareseeds.com

Partners October 9

Send by October 24....My experience with Baker Creek, is that they usually ship within 2-5 days after I order.

I will have some games and, of course, we will play BINGO.

Enjoy and have fun!! Any Q's, please ask.

Happy October to all!

Annie

Comments (263)