SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jlusk99

Tell me where to find GREEN Subway tiles

jlusk99
4 years ago

I am currently doing a kitchen facelift---getting some solid surface countertops (WilsonArt Whisper White) which is a white with soft gray veining reminiscent of marble and painting the existing cabinets a white or off-white (haven't decided yet). My original plan was to go with white subway tile for the backsplash, but I don't want a total white-out.

I have always loved green and I think a seafoam/celadon sort of soft green would be nice. Have seen several kitchens that used this combination and have loved it. I have a small kitchen so I would be willing to splurge for the just-right color. I prefer tiles that look slightly handmade or have something like a crackle finish.

My inspiration is below---that color green is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for and I love how there is slight variation in the coloring of the individual tile. Unfortunately I understand this tile, which was Walker Zanger "Mizu" has been unfortunately discontinued.

Anyone have any alternatives similar to this? Not really a big fan of the glass tiles---prefer porcelain.

Thanks!

Comments (18)