SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susshakeri

In need of furniture layout and design help

susshakeri
4 years ago

I have had ugly furniture and no style for far too long. If anyone is out there who can help me, I would so appreciate it! We are a family of 5 ( we have an almost 15 year old girl and almost 11 year old twin girls).We also have 2 large dogs. We allow our dogs on the couch in this room only. We are thinking of buying a sectional, but we have no idea what will really provide the most seating. We are doing some remodeling now so that’s why you will see random things in there as well as no baseboards/outlets, etc. ,My dogs wanted to be in the photo so excuse them too. ; ) We are open to everything, even removing the shutters to make the room look bigger and brighter. It’s really a living room, but we treat it like a family room. The windowed wall is 186”, and the wall with the longer couch is about 166”. The tv wall is 88” I have attached several photos, so you can see different perspectives. This room

is the first room you see from the front door so I need it to look inviting.

Thank you so much! By the way.. any idea what to do with the behemoth of a fireplace? And the mirrors were there when we moved in..

Thank you!

-Susanne

Comment (1)