SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

Doing another foot peel

User
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

My daughter ordered some foot peels from eBay. They're really inexpensive so she ordered 4 and gave me 2. It's been close to 2 months since my first one so I decided to do another peel. Wow! I can't get over how quickly these ones work and how much better my feet already feel.

When I went to BC to visit my family, I saw my moms feet, which were horrible! I promptly brought her to the drugstore chain that I work for and bought her two "Oh-K!" brand Peeling Foot Masks. I have one, but haven't used it yet. I talked to her last night and she said it's working really well, her skin is peeling off and she's using the O'Keefe's foot cream as well. She's tried every cream out there, but never knew about peels. I bought her two, so she could do another one in a few weeks if not enough skin peeled off. Trust me, her feet were SO bad!

I'm going to order more of the ones my daughter bought. I couldn't get over how quickly they started working compared to the expensive ones I bought here. Someone here said they needed the toughness of the skin because they ran a lot. Well, the skin on my feet is still really tough: just not dry, cracked or ugly.

These are the ones I just ordered (decided to do that while I was here lol) in case you're interested. They're really inexpensive but do take quite some time to arrive.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County