SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tcbjones98

Help for kitchen paint color needed-butterfly beige counter tops

tcbjones98
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We have butterfly beige counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and white kitchen cabinets. From the choices we had at the company we were working with, we picked an antique white subway tile back splash to go on the wall, which is to be installed soon. The white subway tile was whiter than the kitchen cabinets, so we didn't go there, although I seriously thought about white tile with dark grout. The other tiles were variations of grays, from light to medium, to dark. We have bead board on the bottom part of the walls and we have high ceilings on two walls. I need help choosing paint colors for an east facing kitchen that gets great early morning light, but darkens during the day. The tile looks slightly gray in the morning, but then gets very bland as the day progresses. Our kitchen floor is in the beige colors tile. I am looking at Light French Gray or Edgecomb Gray for the wall color above the bead board. But, I have thought about something tan and lighter - just don't know what to choose. I don't want the space to become too dark and weighted down. Edgecomb gray becomes more taupy in the kitchen space.

Comments (28)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals