SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

I hate waking up too early!

User
4 years ago

I stayed up until 11:30 last night. Howie Mandel had a comedy special on tv and I had to stay up to watch it. Man, is he ever funny! I miss his weekly show. I was going to go to bed early as I'm going to get my hair cut this morning and wanted a good sleep. Then my husband finds this show and rather than pvr it, I stayed up. Big mistake!

I'm so used to waking up at 5:30 for work, that I tend to do that on the weekends too, no matter how late I go to bed! I tried to roll over and go back to sleep for over an hour! Nope. Too much on my mind: what to pack for vacation (going to the Vancouver area on Friday and taking our grandson with us). What to buy my son for groceries (he's house and cat sitting for us), things to make sure I get done at work so nobody has to worry about it while I'm gone.... BRAIN! TURN OFF! GO BACK TO SLEEP!

Here it is now 7:53 and I'm on my second cup of good strong dark black coffee. I'm going to need a lot of coffee today because I have so much to do around the house. But I'm sooooooooo sleeepy! I never have a problem going to sleep. I go to bed. I turn off the light. I roll over and next thing I know my alarm is going off. Sometimes I'll wake up for a bathroom run, but I always fall right back to sleep. Always. If I'm not sleeping in 10 minutes I'm having a bad night. grrrrrrrrr

I have about 100000000 haircuts pinned on Pinterest. I got it cut 10 weeks ago. It's shoulder length with long bangs and a little layering on the bottom. But this time I want it a couple inches shorter with lots of layers and shorter (but not short) bangs. My hair is super thin and fine so I hope she can find something to do with it it make it look good. Something I don't need to spend a lot of time on in the morning.

Last but not least (man, this coffee is making me talk a lot! ;) ) I should have all the hair colour cut out of my hair this time. 100% natural salt and pepper hair. I have waited years for this day. The last time I put a permanent colour in my hair was about 18 months ago. I put a semi-permanent one in last August. It washed out in six weeks. I'm so done with colouring my hair. For now. I may in the future, but I'll go blonde so the new hair growth isn't as obvious.

So! Whatcha all up to? hahaha

Comments (12)