SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crystal_lane80

Kitchen Layout - upper cabinet ideas?

The_Lane_Duo
4 years ago

I have been looking at my kitchen footprint and trying to decide how I want the cabinet layout to be on the side where the range is (also debating if I want to leave the range where it is or move it to be centered with the island, instead of centered on the wall). Island will be a stained and the rest will be painted a pale warmer gray. Countertops will be a quartz in the white color tones. On the wall where the fridge is, the cabinet top beside it will be my designated coffee station & I will use open concept shelving on the uppers above it with reclaimed wood. The pantry does have a lower cabinet that extends into it down the one wall. I plan to keep my toaster plugged in on that counter at all times for my kiddos. Plus, the tea maker most likely. I wanted both close but not visible on my kitchen counters. I have not settled on a range hood style but am leaning towards a steel hood at the moment. I go back and forth frequently between that or a stained wood hood. It is the uppers on that one side that I’m struggling with. (Lowers will be mostly drawers.) Island will host my sink, dishwasher, & microwave drawer. I will fill in with more drawers or cabinets where room allows on it. Island size is 9’x4’

Comments (15)