Watched "The Mist" yesterday

Kathsgrdn

It's a tv show on Netflix based on a Stephen King book. It was just okay. Watch anything good lately? I have Netflix, HBO and Acorn tv right now. Any recommendations?

SaveComment15Like
Comments (15)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
caflowerluver

There isn't a lot of stuff out there worth watching. With my DS, I watch a lot of science fiction, fantasy and horror. With DH it is dramas or mysteries. Don't know what channels you get and what you like. This is what we are watching now.

IN THE DARK – CW

the 100 – cw

Dead to Me – netflix

Lucifer – netflix

Jessica Jones – netflix

stranger things – netflix THU / JULY 4

Bosch – Amazon

good omens – amazon

murdoch mysteries – ovation
the son – amc

nos4au – amc

agents of shield - abc

elementry – cbs
the inbetween nbc

luther – bbca

KRYPTON – SYFY

sIREN - fREEFORM

endeavor pbs

EDIT - I don't why it appeared like this. I copied and paste it from a Word Document.

Save    
socks

Outlander. Warning, for adults only.

Save    
kadefol

Black Spot, French crime/supernatural show, 2 seasons. A bit gruesome in parts, but very good.

After Life, with Ricky Gervais. Entertaining, but not for those who mind bad language.

Russian Doll Natasha Lyonne. Very good mind-bending series, bad language alert.

Santa Clarita Diet Timothy Olyphant and Drew Barrymore. Kind of silly, but lots of fun. Very gross in parts, plus bad language.

That's all I can think of for now. :)

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

We enjoyed watching Murder Mystery with Jennifer Anniston and Ben Stiller.

I am mother was OK.

We watched the shows about the murders of the 8 girls in Jennings, Louisiana. Very close to home for me. One was found just a mile or so from my childhood home. Out in the country. I didn't know any of the people involved it happened long after I had moved away but I still have family there. Scary.

Save    
Fun2BHere

Tea with the Dames It's slow at times, but pretty funny at other times.

Save    
terilyn

Good Witch, Ozark, Wentworth, When Calls the Heart, Call the Midwife, Doc Martin, Orange is the New Black., Lucifer, Designated Survivor.

Save    
terilyn

Big Little Lies on HBO!

2 Likes Save    
Jasdip

Million Little Things; 800 Words; Lucifer; Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton; Grace and Frankie; finally finished Suits; Ozark. That's all I can think of for now. My tv notebook is in the livingroom and I'm not.

Save    
georgysmom2

Watched both Sabrina's in the last two weeks. First the original with Humphrey Bogart and Audrey Hepburn and the other day, the remake with Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond. They were both enjoyable.

Save    
liira55

When They See Us on Netflix.

Save    
nicole___

Have you seen the movie Red? or Red 2....

Save    
ont_gal

The Upside

Save    
OutsidePlaying

Nicole, yes! I loved those movies. And all the actors in it.

Ditto to Big Little Lies. I wasn’t sure I would like the sequel to the original, but so far so good. I also love The Marvelous Mrs Maisel and the new Jack Ryan series.

1 Like Save    
Kathsgrdn

I am watching Big Little Lies and a bunch of others that haven't started a new season yet. I'm afraid I'll have to rewatch the entire show to know what's going on in them when they do have a new season. After posting this I watched a documentary about a mother who was killed in a wrong way interstate accident, along with her daughter and nieces. Really sad. Then started watching a show about gardening in the UK. Will check out some of your suggestions, thanks.

Save    
abbisgram

Season 2 of Yellowstone with Kevin Costner just started last night.

Save    

Related Stories

Most Popular Kitchen Confidential: 9 Trends to Watch for in 2016
Two top interior designers share their predictions for the coming year
Full Story
Eclectic Style Pop Culture Watch: Get a Good Rap With Thrift Store Scores
Eight rooms that rock secondhand finds, in an ideabook inspired by rappers taking YouTube by storm
Full Story
Life Houzzers Watch the Eclipse From Coast to Coast
Protective eye gear in place, eclipse viewers photographed the historic event. Check out their pictures!
Full Story
Gardening for Butterflies A Quick-Start Guide to Bird-Watching for Fun and Learning
Set out some seed and grab your field guide. Bird-watching is an easy, entertaining and educational activity for the whole family
Full Story
Data Watch Data Watch: How People Upgrade Their Yards and What They Spend
The 2017 U.S. Houzz Landscape Trends Study reveals what homeowners care about in their outdoor projects
Full Story
Most Popular 8 Laundry Room Ideas to Watch For This Year
The Hardworking Home: A look at the most popular laundry photos in 2014 hints that dog beds, drying racks and stackable units will be key
Full Story
Data Watch What’s Popular for Toilets, Showers and Tubs in Master Baths
Self-cleaning toilets and tubs with heated backrests are among the novel choices cited in a 2018 Houzz bathroom study
Full Story
Data Watch A New Houzz Survey Reveals What You Really Want in Your Kitchen
Discover what Houzzers are planning for their new kitchens and which features are falling off the design radar
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Pi Day + Pie Stuff = Yummy Fun
Add these tools and accessories to your baking arsenal and watch smiles multiply
Full Story
Kitchen, Bath and Interior remodeling company featuring the latest bath and kitchen designs and the largest... Read More
Remodeling with a difference. Are you demanding? Do you appreciate the finer things? Would you like your home to... Read More