SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
miscmich

Please help my exterior to not look like a mess. Thx.

miscmich
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

*See my comment below for pic of front view of house.

Please excuse my last post. I had stepped away from my phone and the post posted prematurely.

Anyway, here are pics of my house. I need help figuring out what to do to get some cohesiveness and not spend a bunch of money. Everything inside and outside the house needs attention so I want some quick curb appeal then come back to the front when we have finished some other areas.

Need help with:

1. paint color(s)
  2. What to with the wood areas I have circled. I can either paint or stain them. My husband likes horizontal siding but with the Spanish tile and white grid windows, I think it may be a mess. I’m thinking keep it vertical and stain. So what do you guys think, vertical or horizontal? Painted or stained & what color?

For the wood paneling to the far right of the pic, we are going to plant a tree or something to pull attention away from the imbalance so we are pretty much leaving it as is.

We are for sure removing that awful white vinyl picket fence and lattice.

Feel free to chime in on what to replace the fence with. I do like that fence being there because my toddlers & dog are door dashers.

If you have read this far, thanks in advance.

Comments (11)