SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bkay2000

Posting problems including photos

bkay2000
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I've searched the site and cannot find any instructions or parameters for posting photos. There is a post that says the limit is 4 photos, but it's from 2017 and jon has posted 5 photos to a thread in the last couple of days. So, apparently that is not correct. That instruction also has a broken link to more information about posting photos.

In the overall scheme of things, I would assume we just don't make money for them. We probably generate enough posts, or visits to help their overall bottom line, but we probably don't generate enough to merit investing in the development of phone apps. If you'll look over the site in general, you'll notice they are selling stuff. Those photos of stuff they are selling isn't posted by people from their phones. It's posted from a computer by people who are professional posters.

Buyers are generally not posting photos (think Amazon buyers). They might post comments, but usually not photos.

I've noticed on other sites or groups that people have trouble posting from their phones, Including yahoo groups. That ability seems limited on many sites. There is an investment required, so the question comes down to where to invest their resources.

bk

Comments (9)