SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashley_dodd69

Master bedroom help- New construction

5 years ago

I need help with laying out our master bedroom. Curtains are staying but will be raise to the ceiling. husband installed them wrong. The master bedroom is in a rectangular shape. The measurements are 287in-L and 176in-w giving a total sq ft of 350. 78. Our walls are light grey but I was thinking of painting it some sort of blue or sage light green, maybe peel and stick wall paper since its not our forever home. I am totally against tan, anything brown or dark colors. I am trying to aim for a hotel inspire master bedroom feel. My style is transitional, contemporary and rustic. We just purchase a new bed also which is below. I want to get a fireplace for the master bedroom, I will have a makeup vanity, a seating area, coffee table with two nightstands. no dressers because our closet is so big. A upholstered tufted bench at the foot of the bed also. IF I paint one wall should I paint the ceiling also? The ceiling in the master bedroom kinds slope. pictures attach below. the light fixture came with the home when it was built and we will be changing it out also. Our masterbedroom cabinets are grey also. I just want everything to flow. The hardware throughout the home is oil bronze rub. we have double doors comming into the masterbedroom and another one leading to the master bath. On one side of the way there is tw ok windows. I wanted to place our masterbedroom inbetween them but I do not like how you can see directly into our bedroom so I was thinking of flipping it on the other side of the wall, where the double doors are.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm