SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lalennoxa

Help me find some great & interesting plants to fill up my containers!

Okay fine folks: in anticipation of upcoming garden sales, I did a quick tour around my garden where I've placed certain planters that are in need of filling. Thought I would throw it out to the fantastic Gardenweb community to get feedback on what plants I should consider as I go a huntin'. I've grouped and mapped out 12 (!) areas and will upload photos of each area, plus a short description and any other pertinent details for your consideration.

Some details: All these areas are in my backyard in zone 6 a/b - which receives partial/dappled shade. Actually, this year may receive a slight bit more sun, due to the massive pruning of my two major trees last fall - but I still think partial shade applies. I generally use a lot of sweet potato vines, and I don't doubt that I will continue to d so going forward, because I truly love them. I like drama in the garden, doesn't have to be all about the flower, foliage is great too! These can be annuals, perennials, vegetation...whatever you think may work. So here we go...

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County