SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
canyonwind

FOTESS MAY: "A GARDEN IN THE KITCHEN...KIND OF"

canyonwind
5 years ago

FOTESS stands for Friends of the Earth Simple Swaps. You must be a member of the group in order to participate in this swap. If you would like to find

out more about joining the group, contact sandlapper_rose/ Jeanne.

FOTESS MAY: "A GARDEN IN THE KITCHEN...KIND OF"

Happy May to all!!

For the month of May, the FOTESSERS will be swapping "A GARDEN IN THE KITCHEN...KIND OF".

We are all busy with life, graduations, weddings, traveling, spending time with our children and grandchildren, working, tending our gardens and so on. So let's keep it simple and not break the bank.

If you swap this month you will send to your partner.........

*Two kitchen towels (not wash clothes) that are garden themed. They might have fruit, herbs, vegetables, flowers, trees, cows on the range, colorful birds, frolicking ladybugs, a tired man (or woman) lounging on a hammock, a garden saying etc.....They are all over the stores and will be very simple to locate. I know that because I am buying them all the time. Very often, they come in two packs. One towel might be "garden" themed and the other might color coordinate. As well, include a happy note to your partner.

That is it...easy peasy!! TWO GARDEN THEMED KITCHEN TOWELS and a HAPPY NOTE!!!!!!!!! No boxes, no padded envelopes....a 9 x 12 manila envelope will do the trick.

Partners posted here Thursday, May 9

Send to your partner by Monday, May 20

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post here when you send to your partner.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post here after you have received from your partner.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post what you have received from your partner.....a brief description of your two towels will do. If you wish to post a picture, please do. If someone is nice enough to send your way, acknowledgment is simply the proper thing to do.

If for some reason, you can not log on to HOUZZ to post, please email me.

BINGO is coming.....we may need to go to the races as well..LOL!

Any questions, please ask!!

Thanks much!

Annie

Comments (157)