What is humorous to you?
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (43)
Related Discussions
Humor-Giggles
Comments (4)Oh, just got home and I'm so full of Mexican food, I hurt. Hurts worse when I laugh. I suppose most of the population here is too young to remember that old Art Linklater show, Kids Say the Darnedest Things :)...See MoreColonoscopy Humor
Comments (7)My sides are splitting. I am sitting in my office with my hand clamped over my mouth and my stomach moving in and out trying to swallow the laughter. This is sooo funny. I had my first colonoscopy (hopefully my last) in the last year. Every word of this is true. Well, it's not just a tube they insert "up there" -- it's a camera!! I actually saw photos of the inside of my colon. Now that I think about it, I saw Katie Couric's, too. I never did drink all the yucky stuff. I figured when what was coming out looked exactly like what was going in, things were clean....See MoreSaw this, thought you might find it humorous
Comments (3)Our dojo rules state that we cannot use karate on unsuspecting persons, but it says nothing about not being able to spar a two-sink vanity into a one-sink space or round-house kick 4-car garage onto a bungalow on an urban lot and still have room for the pool. So I think Michael is on to something. That, or a gig at the local comedy club....See MoreCooking Humor to brighten up your day
Comments (12)Luckily my DH actually took Home Ec at school and is a fairly decent, if plain, cook. I taught DD to cook by the time she was 9 and while she wasn't a keen cook when she was younger, over the past few years she's really branched out. I think it's partly because her DH is a very good and adventurous cook (make his own naan bread from scratch, makes Vietnamese rice paper for rice paper rolls etc) and spurs her on to stretching herself. But, in a local restaurant where I once worked, we had a waitress who was completely clueless. She was supposed to be circulating an afternoon tea crowd with a tray of fresh scones with jam and cream. She came in announcing, "No one was taking any so I put them on the table out there so they could help themselves." I looked. Yep, there they were in full sun on a summer day. Another time we had a very busy night and I had a bunch of salt and pepper squid appetisers almost ready to go, but other stuff that needed attending to. I handed Miss Clueless the pepper mill and said, "Could you please finish this off before you serve them?" She stood there shaking the pepper mill and wondering why nothing was coming out. But I nearly choked when she suddenly said, apropos of nothing, "Do you only get chicken breasts from girl chickens?"...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

ECLECTIC HOMESHouzz Tour: Sophistication and Humor Go Hand in Hand
Collected treasures combine with retail finds in a 19th-century Canadian home packed with whimsy and charm
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESPlayful Decor to Put a Home in Good Humor
Something's funny around here. These cheeky decor, art and architectural elements can't help but bring a smile
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Humor Lightens Up Midcentury Style in Dallas
A clutter-free decorating philosophy gets a youthful update with bright colors, quirky art and Pac-Man
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Humor and Kitsch Meet Midcentury Modern
Candy-colored accents set off clean lines and mod furnishings in this playful, approachable home for a Texas family
Full Story
ECLECTIC HOMESHouzz Tour: Farmhouse Retreat With a Sophisticated Edge
Humor is part of the mix in a Pennsylvania weekend house decorated with antiques, art and repurposed vintage farm items
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ11 Ways to Have More Fun at Home
Every house needs a touch of humor — a funny sign or an accessory that always makes you smile. Here’s where to begin
Full Story
POWDER ROOMSNow Arriving on Platform 2, a Playful Powder Room
Subway graphics from a New York City station add unexpected depth and humor to a tiny half bath in California
Full Story
FEATURESHow Her Father Became Known as ‘Handy Dan’
Household projects may not be the forte of Becky Harris’ dad, but his sense of humor keeps the family amused
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTGreat Architecture Speaks to Us
And sometimes it doesn't take itself so seriously. If structure ever met vocal — and had a sense of humor — these might be the results
Full Story
TASTEMAKERS7 Ways to 'Happy Chic' Your House and Life
Jonathan Adler dishes on how to create a joyful, meaningful home with plenty of room for humor and style
Full Story
erasmus_gw