SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caliplantlady

Fertilizer question

J
5 years ago

So I have been using various fertilizers for different plants and what I wish to accomplish with them. I use all purpose Maxsea at half strength for my succulents, JR PETERS acid and bloom booster for blooming flowers and the acid for acid loving plants such as citrus and so on and so forth. I recently came across a thread advocating for Foliagepro as a one do it all fertilizer. It sounds so easy and siMple. My question is, will I still get my plants to bloom? I thought too much nitrogen was counter productive for bloom to occur. Is this a solution only to container gardening? For instance, with passionfruit: my instinct would have me treat with foliagepro and alternate every week with a bloom booster. Is this okay? would the bloom booster even be necessary? I grow a variety of plants both in the ground and in containers, indoors and outdoors. I have had great success with my current practices but

everything is so time consuming and keeping a schedule of which fertilizer to use is exhausting as well.

Comments (4)