SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stacey_brandon5

How would you design my Sunroom?

Stacey B
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I currently have an empty sunroom. I am open to any and all ideas! This used to be my kids' playroom, but we just finished our basement and moved everything down there. The sunroom has one full wall of windows (and sliding glass doors) that opens to the backyard/patio. One wall is a double barn door entry into the room (from the kitchen/dinette area). I have a piano that I am putting up against the back (short) wall. And then one long empty wall.

I already have a family room with huge sectional couch and giant TV nearby. And also the new basement has a big couch and TV. So I don't necessarily want another "couch room" or TV room. And the kids playroom is downstairs now, so no toys! So...what would you do with this room? Really it will be used for reading/relaxing/conversation along with the piano (we really don't play, it's kind of just for decoration)... but I am open to doing anything in here! Ideas? I attached a plan of the room. Would love any input on how you would set this up? (Keeping in mind I would like to have a sitting space, yet I really don't want to put another huge couch up against the back wall). I would love to get some input for a unique space and welcome your ideas!! Thank you! :)

Comments (2)