SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dianela7analabama

I need a very globular rose with steady rebloom. Please help!

Hello everyone. I posted before asking about Laguna and it seems she is going to have to go somewhere else than my bedroom window. Laguna has a gorgeous color and very full bloom, but not as globular or incurved blooms as I love most. Does anyone have a small climber or tall bush I could train on a 7 or 8 feet trellis with very globular blooms? Think Spirit of freedom or Rojal jubilee shape. I already have several benjamin britten and their shape and color are wonderful, but it does not rebloom as much as I would like for this position. I also planted 3 royal jubilees on the front of the house and Mme Isaac this year so I am trying to find asomething new. Which super awesome globular pancake rose am I missing that could fill this spot? This will be the rose I first see when I sit up in bed. My main concern is bloom power as I wont be able to smell it through the glass and the window doesn't open. Oh I forgot to mention I already have a small Iceberg climber in the area, but my house siding is white so I wanted something with a bit more color. Thank you for any recomendations. Honestly if my husband finds out I am asking around for more roses he would freak out at this point. I already planted over 40 roses this spring and have several in pots =P, but I really think I need something extra special for this area (always my excuse for more roses).

Comments (69)