SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skibby_gw

Literary magazines

skibby (zone 4 Vermont)
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I'm putting this request out there in hopes that I can make a decision/selection. I'm interested in subscribing to a literary magazine, which I've never done before. All the magazines that I currently receive in the mail are just no longer working for me. Home/garden types that are mostly "home" and very little "garden" these days. So I'm ready to make a change to some things that enjoy more. I've decided to go with Mother Earth News and a literary magazine (or two). There's something a little exciting about getting something in the mail besides bills and I end up keeping all these mags to re-read in the future as my taste changes.

Can you tell me about lit mags you know about and give me some pointers? I'd appreciate any help as I'm rowing in the dark here. I'm very much looking forward to this change and just shake my head wondering why I didn't do this long ago. I thank you very much.

One more happy "aside": a friend stopped by yesterday and brought me a copy of Death on the Aisle by Frances and Richard Lockridge. He saw it in the bookshop and remembered that I'd mentioned how much I liked these. Also - a nice bag of kiwi fruit. How that for a nice friend? What a great week I'm having!

Comments (10)