SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_296510752

Help! Curb Appeal Ideas Needed for Urban Townhome!

Stephanie B
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi everyone! My house in urban Houston, TX has a curb appeal problem and I'm hoping the Houzz community can help me solve it. I need to paint the exterior of the house this year so i'm primarily interested in paint color suggestions.

Also, I'm considering redoing the landscaping, updating fixtures and the garage door. Any suggestions would be great! Keep in mind that I DO NOT have a huge budget!

View of my house from the street. Front door to the left, between my house and my neighbor to the left. I also have a neighbor to the right (brown house). As you can see, its currently a light blue with white trim and white garage. I have a 3ftX3ft patch of grass to the left of the "driveway", a shrub to the left of the garage and a light above the shrub

This is the walk way to my front door. Boxwoods along my side of the path.

This is what my front door looks like. Light above the door is not consistent with other lights on the exterior of the house (not that I'm married to any of them). Would consider a new door. One of my neighbors bought a mostly glass door and kept the additional metal door and gave it a fresh coat of paint which looks pretty nice.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!