SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nancyinri

Choosing Appliances For New Build-Bosch User Friendly?

NewEnglandgal
5 years ago

I need all new appliances for our new build. I went to one of two appliance stores I will be comparing prices at and they are having a deal on Bosch appliances for President's Day sales. I was looking at the 36" Bosch Benchmark. From reading two threads on Houzz, it looks like some do not like this because they say there are two steps every time you wish to use it. Can someone who wons one explain this to me? Am I better off buying a cooktop with the circular hobs instead?

I looked at this cooktop as it is on sale for $2499.00 as well as the double ovens 30" and a dishwasher 800 series. Does anyone have the Bosch double ovens 800 series (not steam)? Do you like them? Are they quiet?

Looking at the Maytag french door 25 cu ft refrigerator that has the ice inside the body of the refrigerator (I hate them in the door).

Drawer microwaves- is Sharp ok or would you buy a different brand? What size? I notice most seem to be 1000 watts. I can look at these appliances all day long but until you actually buy something, you have no idea if they are user friendly or not.

I would appreciate any feedback on these appliances.

Comments (37)