Has Anyone Experience with QUELLE pain relief devices?

lovemrmewey

If you have tried or used the QUELLE pain relief devices, please share your experiences with it or other any other brands, if applicable. Reviews are so mixed, but Neuro doctor has recommended. Best information I have received is from this forum! This is for my 89 year old neighbor who has numbness and neuropathy. She depends on me to research everything for her, but I am flummoxed with this one. Any results will be cleared with doctor. He has tried everything else for her and she has been to 12 doctors of various disciplines! That is a quick description and of course many other details but too lengthy to take your time! Thanks, all so very much!

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

It's a type of Tens machine, I have been using Tens machines for years with good results. I have not used specifically the Quelle.

Save     Thanked by lovemrmewey

Related Stories

Dens and Libraries 'Not My Precious Books!' — Pain-Free Ways to Declutter Your Library
Have your books and neatness too, with these ideas for paring down and straightening up a beloved collection
Full Story
Bedrooms The Cure for Houzz Envy: Guest Room Touches Anyone Can Do
Make overnight guests feel comfy and cozy with small, inexpensive niceties
Full Story
Most Popular Choosing Color: 1 Home Has Fun With 5 Different Color Schemes
See a home’s potential for transformation with several new hues. Do you have a favorite?
Full Story
Most Popular 10 Ways to Cope With Grief During the Holidays
If you are experiencing loss, take it from an experienced griever — life has changed forever, but it does get better
Full Story
Remodeling Guides 10 Amenities to Make Your Bathroom Extraordinary
Go beyond the basics for a luxury bathroom experience, with extra-special options starting at only $25
Full Story
Home Tech 3 Kitchen Contraptions You Won’t Believe
Pizza hot from the printer, anyone? These cooking gadgets harness imagination and high tech — and have price tags to match
Full Story
Community Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help
Want to donate or volunteer to aid victims of the storm? Here are groups assisting with disaster relief and recovery
Full Story
Decorating 101 How to Savor Your Beautifully Imperfect Home
Hardly anyone escapes home design envy. These strategies can help you appreciate your home for all it offers you right now
Full Story
Christmas Trees Real vs. Fake: How to Choose the Right Christmas Tree
By Houzz
Pitting flexibility and ease against cost and the environment can leave anyone flummoxed. This Christmas tree breakdown can help
Full Story